1. Do I have to make my payment online?A. No, you can mail in a check and detached payment stub to:
COLLEGE MEADOWS HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
20525 COLLEGE BLVD
OLATHE, KS 66061
2. Will the homes association have access to my credit card information?
A. No, only PayPal has access to your credit card information. When a payment is successfully made, the homes association receives a message containing only your name, contact information, address, and the amount paid. At no time will the homes association ever see or have access to your credit card information. That’s one of the benefits of running the transactions through PayPal.
3. What if I do not have a PayPal account?
A. You don’t need one! You can pay through PayPal as a guest and simply enter your name, address, and payment information after you click on the “Donate” button on the
4. What payment types does PayPal accept?
A. PayPal accepts verified U.S. bank accounts, credit cards, and transfers from your available PayPal account balance. Credit & Debit cards currently accepted include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB.
5. What “Address” should I use?
A. *** Important *** So that we know what property the payment is for, you must enter the address which exactly matches the address to which you would like the payment applied before you click “Buy Now”.